ZF720 LED SERIES SHADOWLESS OPERATING LAMP
● ZF720 LED series shadowless Operating lamp can widely be used in diversified operation occasion to meet the demand of the illumination instrument of the modem operating theater.
● The Whole reflection optical system is made by CAD/CAM technology, its illumine depth is up to 1300mm ;by using color temperature compensation technology, the color reversion is uprised, and it is more suitable for the illumination of the complex surgery such as encephalon surgery and thorax surgery.
● Micro computer digital control, with 8 shifts luminance for selection and it offers illuminance memory funcition and wide voltage working speciality, cam work stably under AC 150V~250V, with strong anti-jamming capacity.
● Full close streamline lamp body design completely meets the demand of the sterilization and high standard of laminar flow purification in the operation room.
● The panel is made of German PC (anti-bullet plastic) by injection moulding, makes the light softer and more reliable.
● Focusing system has a delicate structure, and easy to change bulb and the ceramic seat; detachable handle cover can take high temperature (≤134°) sterilization treatment.
● All the key parts use the world famous products, ensure stable and reliable operation; flame retardant level material can endure high temperature and safe, meets IEC norm.
● Equipped with imported balance arm suspension system, which is light and handy, six group joints move together and moves smoothly, positions stablely. 360 universal design can satisfy various needed height and angle in the operation.
● Top-bulit (bottom board ) power supply systemavoid troubles in installation of hang-on-wall control box.
|● LED light source life of up to 50,000 hours or more, with an average life of an ordinary light shadowless lamp halogen 30 times, and each LED can be individually replaced, to ensure maximum use of economy.|
Optimized laminar flow purification,sterilization,mirror face design and back-up bulb replacement
in the operating room, this can reduce the risk of operation infection.
● The pervious glass at the bottom of lamp head is made of anti-shock and antdisinfectant material. This pervious glass is durable and easy cleaning, and won’t be effected by radiation , cleanance and long time use.
● The sterilization handle can move up and down, revolve the lamp head and adjust the focus. It can be detached after operation and steeped in the liquid
or by high temperature high pressure sterilization
● The operating lamp adopts automatic monitor and back-up bulb automatic replacement system which can supply the illuminance during the whole operation, it won’t affect the operation. When change the bulb,you just need to unscrew the three screws of the handle body and detach it, it is easy to replace the bulb. The handle body is equiped with convenient and sterilizing handle.
● Multi-lens reflecting system is designed by computer professional technology, there are more than 3800 pieces multi-lens reflecting system which makes the light beam focus as a high illuminance symmetrical light cylinder.
Natural operation color temperature
|Colour reduction index(Ra)||93/93|
|Size of light field (mm)||160-280mm|
|Lamp head rated power of bulb||720mm|
|Rated power of bulb||37v/50w|
|Service life of illuminant||≥50.000h|
|Power supply voltage||AC110-240v,50/60hz|
|Lowest height of installation||2900mm|
The attentions to install fixed plate:
The ceiling must be able to load 500kg weight.
if hte height of ceiling is more than 3.2m,you must fix a extension frame .(You may order from our factory)
User’s ground wire should reliably connect with product's ground terminal(yellow green line).
The ceiling mounted shadowless operating lamp is belong to heavy pensile product,its safe service period is 10 years.
If the producthas any change, subject to change wihtout priornotice.
(Apply to various kind of ceiling mounted operating lamp.
Use The Manual
SHANGHAI HUIFENG MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.
Adress：NO.885, Qiuxing Road, Nicheng Town, Pudong New Area,shanghai,China.
Service Hotline: 4000088053